ocba - Re: [ocba] "Quilt Blocks" for the State Fair

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: DaCo3297 AT aol.com
  • To: beckyalis AT gmail.com, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] "Quilt Blocks" for the State Fair
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:17:48 EDT

Becky,

Jane and I got together this afternoon and put together 3 blocks. We could probably come up with another 1 or 2 if needed. Will the person in charge get this e-mail? I suppose there'd be a little time after the next meeting if more were needed.

Please pass along as necessary.

Aggie DaCosta

  • Re: [ocba] "Quilt Blocks" for the State Fair, DaCo3297, 08/27/2008