ocba - [ocba] Sept meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Sept meeting
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to send a reminder to bring your completed squares to the September meeting. If you have any swarm photos could you make a copy on cheap paper and bring those too.  I am making a section on swarms for the state fair display.  Also if you would like to bring a gift for Becky's and Jeff's baby who will be here in December this would be a good time.  They know it will be a boy.  I thought we could each write a tidbit of first time parent advice for them.  We will collect them and give it to them at the end of the evening.
Laura Lauderman do you still have the acyclic honeybee block?  If so please bring it to the meeting as I am giving a talk at SEC in October and would like to use it.

Thanks,  Connie Harrell

  • [ocba] Sept meeting, Connie Harrell, 08/28/2008