ocba - [ocba] State Fair Booth

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] State Fair Booth
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:56:29 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Connie is going to bring some completed squares so that everyone has an idea of what she is looking for. She is also going to bring some pre-cut 12 inch cardboard squares for others to decorate. If you are not not going to be at the next meeting, and want to participate, just bring your completed square to the September meeting. We are going to have a round table discussion about fall management, so depending on how long that goes, we may have time to work on squares at the meeting if you want to bring supplies for that, otherwise you can work on them between now and the September meeting. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Becky