ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:59:59 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Our next meeting is this Thursday August 14th at 7:30pm. We will have a round table discussion on fall management. So bring your questions and expertise that you have about what you need to do this fall to prepare your hives for the winter.

We will also be discussing the state fair booth. As I mentioned in my previous email, Connie will bring some completed squares and some blank cardboard squares. Feel free to bring materials to share for this. Connie has a lot of ideas and I would like to hear ideas from other members as well. We also need volunteers to work on different components of the booth, once we have decided what those will be. So come with all of your ideas and motivation!

Also, if you are interested in nominating someone or volunteering for one of the offices, please let me know as soon as possible through email or at the next meeting. I hope to have someone take over the presidency of the club by November. I plan on being at the November meeting, but our baby is due on Dec. 4th, so that may change the closer we get.

We meet at the Orange county extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Rd. Feel free to meet up at Bandidos for dinner before the meeting. I have a prior engagement before the meeting so I will not be able to attend dinner. Hope to see everyone at the meeting! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] MEETING REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 08/11/2008