ocba - Re: [ocba] swarm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <jhoke AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] swarm
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:07:02 -0400

>From Jim Hoke:

I went to the site off of Arthur Minnis Road, not far from old #86
intersection. The bees are entering the house about 10 feet off the ground
at the junction of a wall of a log cabin and a clapboard-sided addition.
Looks like the approach would be from inside the house, trhough either wood
paneling or sheetrock. This is more than I'm able to handle, but if someone
else is up to it, give me a call to discuss, or contact Mr. Robertson at the
phone number listed in the original message below.

Jim Hoke
---- Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is for whoever is on the swarm patrol list. I got a call from Betty
> Minnis her phone number is 942-2906. She owns a log cabin which looked
> like a nice place to crash to some honeybees. Since it is an historic log
> cabin, she wants someone who will not do more damaged than the bees. Go
> for it!
> Her renters name is Bill Robinson. The house is located at 714 Aurthur
> Minnis Road off of 86. His Cell number is 828-290-7010. Try calling the
> old lady first.

  • [ocba] swarm, Connie Harrell, 05/25/2008
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [ocba] swarm, jhoke, 05/29/2008