ocba - [ocba] FIELD DAY REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] FIELD DAY REMINDER
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:51:04 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that our field day is this Saturday May 31st at David Langham's bee yard, where he will be making splits on his hives. Don Hopkins, our state bee inspector, will be there to assist and explain the whole process. We will meet at Allen & Sons BBQ at 9am and plan to carpool over to his bee yard around 9:15am. The easiest way to get to David's bee yard is in a pick up truck, so if you have one bring it. After we spend the morning at the bee yard, everyone is welcome to eat lunch at Allen & Sons BBQ on the club. Allen & Sons BBQ is on Hwy 86, between Chapel Hill and Hillsborough, one mile north of I-40. The phone number there is 919-942-7576 if you have any problems. If you have any questions, please let me know. Hope everyone can make it!

Becky

  • [ocba] FIELD DAY REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 05/27/2008