ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Fwd: NCSBA Question/Comment]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Fwd: NCSBA Question/Comment]
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:48:09 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: JimJudy9 AT aol.com
  • To: beckyalis AT gmail.com, mojotomw AT gmail.com, fee AT sprintmail.com
  • Subject: Fwd: NCSBA Question/Comment
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:29:11 EDT
Hi - Wanted to share this request for help with you since it is from a Durham County resident.  I have also put this information and the one below on the Chatham County list serve.

Another Durham resident :

Will Grossman   919 - 632 - 5560    in Durham Academy area - has a swarm on the front of his home that has been there since yesterday afternoon and was still there this morning at 9:30 AM.

Thanks for sharing this information.      Judy Pick, Chatham County