ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Fwd: ncsba question/comment]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Fwd: ncsba question/comment]
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:48:40 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: JimJudy9 AT aol.com
  • To: beckyalis AT gmail.com, mojotomw AT gmail.com, fee AT sprintmail.com
  • Subject: Fwd: ncsba question/comment
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:57:49 EDT
Hi  -  I have spoken with Jeff Applewhite and it seems the bees are going in and out of the tree in an area where 2 trunks join.  The bees are fuzzy, not aggressive and they just noticed them yesterday.  I have given him your phone numbers so he can call if he doesn't hear from anyone.  Hopefully there is someone at least interested in checking out the situation.  The phone number is 919 - 620 - 3695.
    Thanks for any help.

    Judy Pick