ocba - [ocba] Mexican Dip Recipe

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Happi Overton" <happihousewife AT mebtel.net>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Mexican Dip Recipe
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:46:22 -0400

Hi everyone,

Several members requested the recipe to the Mexican Dip that I had made several meetings ago.  I apologize that I didn't send it earlier but I forgot! It is very simple to make.

I spread an 8 oz. block of cream cheese into a glass pie dish.  Next I pour a can of Hormel Chili with Beans on top and then add Kraft's Mexican Shredded Cheese blend ( you could use their taco cheese blend).  I microwave on high for several minutes until the cheese is slightly bubbly.

Hope that makes sense.

See everyone next month,
Happi Overton