ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:01:41 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that this month's meeting is this Thursday August
10th. Jack Tapp will be talking to the club about preparing the bee
hive for winter. We will also be forming a nominating committee to
identify members to run for office. Elections will be held in October.
The officers term will start in January and go until December. Members
may nominate themselves or others. We need volunteers for all offices
and committees including the nominating committee. Hope to see you all
there!
Becky