ocba - [ocba] Instructions for uploading your photos

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Instructions for uploading your photos
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:49:55 -0400

I put up a quick webpage on how to use the online photo gallery
available for free to all members of the OCBA. You can upload your
digital bee photos to the site if you like. The instructions are
available here:

http://www.theocba.org/?q=node/40

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to put up your best
bee photos!

Thanks,
Jeff

  • [ocba] Instructions for uploading your photos, Jeff Bollinger, 08/08/2006