ocba - [ocba] dinner tonight

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] dinner tonight
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:01:22 -0400

Since we are extending the invitation to all in the club, I would like to ask Bandido's to hold a table for us tomorrow night for dinner. If you think you will be able to join us, please let me know by 2:30 this afternoon. It is difficult to predict the size of table we need without your help. thanks Eva