ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:29:00 -0400

Hello Everyone,
Just a reminder of this weeks meeting on Thursday May 11th at 7:30pm.
Frank Wyatt will be speaking on hive nutrition. We will be treating
Frank to dinner at Bandido's Mexican Cafe in Hillsborough. Charles
Fleckenstein who was our presenter at last month's meeting will also
be there. All members are welcome to come dine with them before the
meeting at 6:00pm. Also I have posted minutes from last month's
meeting on the website at http://www.theocba.org/?q=node/32. Please
let me know if there are any corrections to be made. Hope to see
everyone Thursday!
Becky