ocba - [ocba] MEETING agenda

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING agenda
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:03:55 -0400

Our bees have had a great spring. The tulip populars have produced an abundance of flowers filled to the brim with nectar. Tomorrow is going to be sunny and warm giving the bees a few more days of gathering seasonal nectar.

Looking forward to our meeting on Thursday and as announced last month we would like to include member's agenda items you would like to discuss during the business meeting. Please let me know by tomorrow 5pm.
Please join us for dinner on Thursday if possible. Bandidos will be buzzing with bee conversation. Thanks Eva