ocba - [ocba] Leave as is or Restack

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Wayne Miles <lwmiles AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Leave as is or Restack
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 04:49:07 -0800 (PST)

Yahoo! PhotoMail Slideshow | Print at Home | Order Prints | Save to: My Yahoo! Photos or My Computer
Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
4 supers compose my current hive configuration, they are filled as follows from the top down.

4th - Medium - capped Honey - full
3rd -Medium - capped Honey, brood,pollen,uncapped brood,pollen,nectar
2nd-Medium - capped Honey, brood,pollen, uncapped brood,nectar,pollen
1st -Deep -Capped Honey,pollen,uncapped nectar,pollen- NO BROOD

Should this stack be rearranged, or left as is for the winter ?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Wayne

WAYNE MILES

The larger versions of these photos will be available until January 31, 2006 (90 days)
Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos