ocba - Re: [ocba] Fw: Honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "G. Blake Alexander, O.D." <baiiii AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Wilson Lamb <infomet AT mindspring.com>, A list for the Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fw: Honey
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:45:37 -0400

EVA etal: There should be many places in Europe to obtain honey. I haven't heard of N.C. honey as being world-famous. SOOO, don't give out any credit card information--Do not send anything before it is fully paid for. Please don't
divulge any personal or bank account information etc, etc.
Best,
Blake Alexander

Wilson Lamb wrote:

Do you know him? We could take up a little collection and buy some from
Jack. I'd put it in plastic. Do you know what he is doing over there?
Shipping to an APO shouldn't be too bad.
WL