ocba - Re: [ocba] Fw: Honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: Wilson Lamb <infomet AT mindspring.com>, A list for the Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fw: Honey
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:04:27 -0400

I sent out the broadcast just to let everyone know about the surprise inquiry and how we are available to people all over the world. I think we, the club, could certainly buy some honey from Jack, Jeff, Charles, anyone that has enough and send it along. I'm in the process of finding out how to do that and what kindof containers to use. I think it would make for a great story on some news program or tv/radiio. Thanks for your reply. Hope you are doing well. Eva