nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX annual meeting 2015

  • From: Jerry Lehman <jwlehmantree@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX annual meeting 2015
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:53:26 -0400

Good Morning mIEKAL,

Thank you 1st of all for your reply. It tells me my emails are getting through but for some reason I'm not receiving my own emails. It must be in my computer security software. Did an email come through with the registration page? If it didn't all try sending it again, please let me know.

Yes the presentations are on Thursday. And I just had an offer for presentation on Cornelian Cherry, C mas. Bob Purvis and Peter Scott have worked hard to line up a good technical program.

Yes the wine tasting will be informal, please bring the wine and if you give me a brief description of what you're bringing I'll add it to the website program.

Jerry

PS. What is your real name, I prefer using it.