nafex - Re: [nafex] Presentation for the NAFEX Annual Meeting 2015

  • From: Jerry Lehman <jwlehmantree@gmail.com>
  • To: Little John <moonwise_herbs@sbcglobal.net>, NAFEX chat net <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Bob Purvis <purvisrc@msn.com>, Peter Scott <p.scott@comcast.net>, Robert Hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Presentation for the NAFEX Annual Meeting 2015
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 08:27:53 -0400

Good morning John,

Thank you very much for your inquiry and we want your presentation. Bob Purvis is program chair along with Peter Scott and they are receiving a copy of this email. I believe the speakers roster is full and we are considering some concurrent sessions. As I said we want your presentation. I will need a bios for the program booklet.

I'm having trouble getting messages through the ibiblio chat net as I have a new email address. So I'm sending a copy of this to the chat net in case it gets through for the information to others. In a separate email I'm going to send you the registration forms etc.

Jerry Lehman