nafex - Re: [nafex] Hot Callous Grafting

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Hot Callous Grafting
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:55:46 -0400

I also remember that article from way back, perhaps in HortScience. The
grafted portions of the plants were set in the cut out notches and warm air
is blown down the tubes. In this way, only the grafts get warmed while the
rest of the plant -- the upper portion of the scion and the lower portion of
the rootstock -- can be kept cool.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/