nafex - [nafex] Tips for starting a scion exchange?

  • From: Andrew Hahn <andrew.p.hahn@gmail.com>
  • To: "nafex@lists.ibiblio.org" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Tips for starting a scion exchange?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:39:39 -0600

Hi all,
I'm hoping to organize a scion exchange in Denver this winter. Does anyone
have any tips or suggestions to help make it a success?
Some question I can think of are:
What is the bed time to hold it?
How do you find people that would be interested?
Should I arrange for extra scion wood to be available?
Besides a grafting demo/workshop are there any other activities to have?
And probably lots more...

Thanks!

Andy

--
"The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time." - Willem
de Kooning