nafex - Re: [nafex] Hot Callous Grafting

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Hot Callous Grafting
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 16:05:12 -0400

The mystery deepens... I clearly recall reading the article on heating
using notched, heat-carrying PVC pipes to induce callus growth in new nut
tree grafts. I vaguely recall reading the article in one of the NNGA
annual reports, however, I own neither of the two NNGA annual reports cited
in the Brittain article. I'm going to do some more digging to try to
figure out where I read the article... stay tuned...

Pete Chrisbacher
Kennett Square, PA