nafex - [nafex] transplanting paw paws

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] transplanting paw paws
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:57:30 -0400

Sherwin, I moved these plants about a decade ago. I did not have any
gradual die back of a single specimen but all soils are different and
produce a different kind of root structure. Maybe I was just lucky.

" I hope both you and Alan realize that his observation of 100 percent
takes on these transplants does not mean they will continue to
survive.
In my case, some lasted one season, some two, before they died.
Thankfully,
some did finally take hold and I can't wait to start seeing fruit."

Sherwin Dubren