nafex - Re: [nafex] Morus nigra

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Morus nigra
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 09:59:06 -0600

I saw Kokuso advertised somewhere as the hardiest of all mulberries but I'm starting to think that isn't correct. I put one in last year. We'll see if it survived the winter.

Anyone else have experience with Kokuso? Can anyone compare its hardiness with Illinois Everbearing or St. Lawrence's Northrup (exact name?), which I can attest is hardier than IE.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days