nafex - Re: [nafex] Honey Locust Pods - How to Process?

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)" <sam.brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Honey Locust Pods - How to Process?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:24:05 +0000

There is some processing info for honey locust (including a honey locust beer
recipe) on the Wild Pantry website, http://www.wildpantry.com/beans.htm.

Also, if you have access via a library or university to journals, you might
access this source of info:
Batzell, Peter. 1985. Edible pods. Bio-dynamics. 155: 55-58. [23161]