nafex - Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:51:03 -0600

But how to grow the trees so they are easy to pick? I have a couple
Russian Mulberries that I pollarded at about 4 feet and that seems
like it might have potential.

I've planted out about 20 Illinois Everbearing with the hopes of
making wine, but I'm hesitant to plant more until I know if there is
an easy way to harvest them and also if the birds will even allow me
to harvest anything at all.

~mIEKAL