nafex - Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:39:12 -0800

I don't know what the potential is in your region, but my brother started a
cottage business selling mulberries at the local farmers market. And that
expanded into selling mulberries to top chefs directly as well.

http://metromulberries.com/

http://www.localharvest.org/metromulberries-M24180

<http://www.localharvest.org/metromulberries-M24180>I know Illinois
Everbearing is a favorite of his.