nafex - Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

  • From: <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:43:00 -0500

Bass, I think it is better known as "shahtoot" or "shah toot."

There seems to be a shortage of comparative information on the internet.

Lucille Whitman might possibly have some information.

http://www.grimonut.com

sells several mulberry cultivars but not I think shahtoot.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada