nafex - Re: [nafex] Ft. Myers Fruit Fun

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Ft. Myers Fruit Fun
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:39:33 -0500

Matt,
Please check out this link:
http://www.echonet.org/content/Tours
ECHO has a huge collection of tropical fruits, plus demonstrates ways to
grow fruits and veggies in a wide variety of situations, many applicable to
temperate gardens.
Well worth the visit; I have taken a group of students there, and my family
as well.

Also, I agree with Jerry that the Nursery on Pine Island is worth checking
out. Have not heard about it in several years, but ECHO would know about
it's current status.

Hope this helps,
Richard

  • Re: [nafex] Ft. Myers Fruit Fun, Richard Moyer, 12/28/2012