nafex - Re: [nafex] _really_ rust-resistant Amelanchier?

  • From: Elizabeth Hilborn <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] _really_ rust-resistant Amelanchier?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:36:10 -0500

I grew Regent here in central NC. I had a small crop the first year. The next three years it was in the ground, the great majority of the fruit was ruined by rust. I removed it.

My Timm and Success plants from Lucky are just starting to bear. They seem to be more rust resistant here. Time will tell how much more.

Betsy Hilborn
7b central NC