nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX security

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX security
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:59:13 -0500

On 12/1/2012 12:20 PM, Alan Yelvington wrote:
Hello all,

I actually READ the monthly update that
ibiblio.org sends out each month about the
list, and I was unpleasantly surprised to see
that the email includes both my email address
and password.

I see, its not a digest issue but the usual monthly
reminder of list subscription, user name and password.

I can change this to not send out any more password reminders. Will do.
If you ever need your password there are instructions on the list homepage about retrieving it. Easy task. You should rarely need to long in to your account now that the message archives are mirrored in two Google resources, a blog and a group.

Problem fixed, hopefully.

LL
nafex list owner