nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX security

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX security
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:23:15 -0500

My NAFEX password is still the default ibiblio assigned to me years ago.
Hence unique and unlike anything else I use. How many on this list, by
neglect or sheer dumb luck, never bothered to change their default either.
And therefore are more secure than those using a personalized password
across several of their accounts?

If it occurs, I'd rather someone hijack this list account than most other
things I do online. When reminded of my assigned password once per month,
it's tough to forget. Some things just best left as is....
Richard Moyer
SW VA
Working in shorts and sweating while digging parsnips.