nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX security

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX security
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:53:06 -0500

On 12/1/2012 12:20 PM, Alan Yelvington wrote:
Hello all,

I actually READ the monthly update that
ibiblio.org sends out each month about the
list, and I was unpleasantly surprised to see
that the email includes both my email address
and password.

That user name and password were sent to you exclusively, not to any of the other subscribers to the list. If you don;t believe that then ask other members whether they received your user name and password in their copy of monthly digests. If this is not the case and personal security is compromised I will make sure that is fixed.

I have never used the digest option so I not know what is sent.

LL
nafex list owner