nafex - Re: [nafex] Evans cherries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Evans cherries
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:04:20 -0500

If by Evans you mean Bali, they are prolific for me. Have not had a
problem with mold ever, have had huge problems with robins deciding
I've planted them for them. I have a few planted in front of the
place I work which the robins haven't discovered and a young not full
size tree is putting out well over a gallon fruit. I've also planted
around 100 of these at my vineyard project.

~mIEKAL