nafex - Re: [nafex] Collection of apple varieties

  • From: Gary Masog <gary.masog@gci.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Collection of apple varieties
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:15:49 -0900

Nick Bottner has close to 4000 apple varieties
and hopefully the below web site still has his list of
fruit.
P.S. His place is for sale.

The list of Nick Bottner's varieties may be seen here:
http://www.slant.com/orchard/Botner%202009%20List.PDF

Gary Masog
Alaska

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>