nafex - Re: [nafex] Collection of apple varieties

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Collection of apple varieties
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:58:27 -0500

Nick Botner's collection in Oregon is larger, with something like 4000 varieties of apples, pears, grapes, plums and cherries if I remember well.
There was a discussion recently here about the fact that - unfortunately - he is now selling his property. From what I understand, Mr. Botner is now in his mid-80's and can't maintain such a large orchard anymore.
His list of varieties is on the internet, you will find it easily with a search on his name.
Claude Jolicoeur