nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX list & Google+ opportunity.

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX list & Google+ opportunity.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:47:36 -0400

On 10/10/2011 7:47 AM, Natelson, Ethan, M.D. wrote:
Dear Larry, et al.

At the risk of introducing controversy, where none exists, I would
have to remind the correspondents that this "Nafex List" is not an
official function of Nafex and many who use it are not members of
Nafex. Therefore, putting something on Google or anywhere else and
representing it as a Nafex-sponsored function would be, in my view,
inappropriate.
You are right, I had forgotten about proper naming. I will change it to "Nafex-List, Google+ companion to the ibiblio-sponsored Nafex mailing list".

Thanks for the reminder.

LL