nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question

  • From: Betty Mayfield <bmayfield@opusnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:24:39 -0700

To the list,

E-mail is better. Each message has a subject line. I just erase the ones that say paw-paw and read the ones that say apple, for example. If we had to open a specific forum, we never would have learned about the danger to the seed and gene banks in Russia several months ago. You can't dial up a forum if you don't even know it exists!

Betty Mayfield
northwest Oregon