nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:51:36 -0400

Having to sign in to a forum is a nuisance. Probably most of the time I just won't do it. Email is much less of a nuisance; for me, anyway.

On Aug 9, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Jay Cutts wrote:

Is the forum designed to replace this email list? It work better just to
have everything there in one place instead of 30 emails a day. What do
other people think? If you sign up on the forum, would it make sense to
stop getting these emails?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts