nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry wine.

  • From: david liezen <chandos49@hotmail.com>
  • To: Nat'l Ass'n of Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry wine.
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 02:11:47 +0000

If you can work out the logistics, pie cherries have more sugar than do sweet
(and more acid) and more flavor/zing. They are used in a number of beers -
Kriek - and wines.
Then there is the champagne rhubarb featured in a number of recent misives to
the list about a month ago.
Got any cranberries languishing in the freezer?

Dave Liezen