nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Native Fruits

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Native Fruits
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:00:05 -0500

I saw some in the western part of the state at one point. It was in an
uncultivated area, though whether it had been introduced or was native I
cannot say.

I will say that a neighbor has quite a number of plants and has had them for
the decade I've lived here. They survive without any protection (though
they can look pretty sad at winter's end)

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michgan