nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Native Fruits

  • From: "Dr.Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Native Fruits
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:43:26 +0530

Dear Megan,

What is the botanical name of the following fruits:
a.. Couple of other plums -
b.. Wild strawberry - There are several. A few are described in
Fruitipedia too.
c.. Riverbank Grape
d.. American black currant
Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi HP India
www.fruitipedia.com
91 1905 222810, 91 094181 81323
Blog: AROUND THE WORLD FOR FRUITS, FRIENDS AND NEW EXPERIENCES
available at www.fruitipedia.blogspot.com