nafex - Re: [NAFEX] bees and peak oil article

  • From: Amelia Hayner <abhayner@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] bees and peak oil article
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:04:16 -0500

Hello Betsy
Have you seen the kind of frames in a recent article in Mother Earth News? they are much less trouble, and there's a man on craigslist Durham area ( I believe) that makes and sells them.
they look quite different, the comb hangs in a sort of thin sheet. I think it's probably a more natural way to do it, you get less, but actually put IN less to it, so it works out.
I hear that the bees like it very much.
I am thinking of doing it as well
Amy
north-east NC, 8A