nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Planted in 2010 at BEYOND Vineyard

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Planted in 2010 at BEYOND Vineyard
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:43:30 -0600

Id love to see the plantings right now, but with 3-4 feet of snow
everywhere most of it is inaccessible to me right now. I need a dog
sled or helicopter or something.

Also open invitation to anyone on Nafex that would like to visit & see
things, just drop me a line if you are in the area. I should warn you
tho, if you happen to visit during planting season(s), I'm gonna hand
you a shovel in the first couple minutes. :)

~mIEKAL