nafex - [NAFEX] Glyphosate 41

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explor <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Glyphosate 41
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

Several years ago I was researching glyphosate 41(%) on google.
I was surprised at the number of companies in China that were exporting to the U.S. in large volumn.  It seemed that there were variations in the "inert" ingrediants as they had diff. compositions for diff. uses and in line with that ,another site quoted an European organization that confirmed the different combination of ineret ingrediants.  Some had health concerns.
Maybe I'm paranoid but I came to the conclusion that listing something as "inert" was a way to dispose of any unwanted, excess chemicals without having to list them to the consumer.
I do seem to also remember the items imported from China that were found to have illegal chemicals and the U.S. required a "Recall"