nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Vein chlorosis in paw paw seedling

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Vein chlorosis in paw paw seedling
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:51:36 -0500

I plant deep rooted starts like pawpaws, chestnuts & buartnuts in
treetubes & they develop massive root structure after the first season
& the deeper more vigorous roots transplant well.

~mIEKAL

Have about 10 fruit hanging on a PA Golden for the first time. We'll
see if they ripen up here in the cold cold north.