nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Tibetan Goji/Wolfberry plants

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Tibetan Goji/Wolfberry plants
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:12:37 -0800 (PST)

My Wolfberry seeds came separated out and I still think the germination rate
was 100%! And mine didn't die from anything: cold, drought, pots, neglect in
the house, no damping off or that other weird red shriveled root thing that
some of my apples/pears/stone fruits have gotten (mostly inside in crowded
pots). I pulled out a few that showed some frost damage after our 6" snow in
June when they were mostly leafed out, mostly because I have so many I can
cull ruthlessly.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB