nafex - Re: [NAFEX] How to revive my apple tree (if possible)

  • From: Karen Kellogg <garuda2@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] How to revive my apple tree (if possible)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:26:03 -0400

I believe you could also let it grow and try using it as rootstock--graft a local peach scion on it...

Karen

On Aug 3, 2009, at 7:50 AM, Caren Kirk wrote:

Ernest, of course you're so right, I lost my head with the excitement

thinking that SOMETHING was actually growing and maybe salvageable.

Guess I just have to dig the whole thing up and think about whether I'm

brave enough to try something else there.

Thanks,

Caren.