nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting pears onto apple?

  • From: "Ed Fackler" <ed.fackler@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting pears onto apple?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:05:01 -0400

You could certainly graft a pollinator pear variety to the Lucious tree.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us> wrote:
Thanks.  That might do it for my son.

On a related note, if I managed to find room for one pear tree, would you recommend grafting a branch of another pear onto it for pollen?  Like, could I put a branch of seckel onto a luscious?

Ginda