nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Do I have a white flesh peach?

  • From: "Dr.O'Barr" <Topgun@Otelco.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Do I have a white flesh peach?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:45:19 -0500

I agree with Scott's comments. I have 4 white fleshed peaches. Three are from seedlings and look almost like the parent. For the life of me I do not know which grafted tree I brought with me whenI retired but I do not think it to be Belle of Ga! I have named my white seedlong, Belle of ALabamaq. Ha! Very good peaches.

R. D. O'Barr
"Topgun" Zone 7

----- Original Message ----- From: "sherwin dubren" <sherwindu@comcast.net>